Chapter 3: Student Affairs03:05:08 Visitors
TBR Policy 7.04.00.00 Programs for Minors on Campus
NeSCC Policy 03.09.02 Campus Access
NeSCC Policy 04.58.00 Traffic and Parking Regulations
NeSCC Policy 3.10.00 Campus Parking
NeSCC Policy 3.10.01 Registration of Automobiles/Permits/Decals
NeSCC Policy 3.10.02 Parking Zones
NeSCC Policy 3.10.03 General Traffic Policies
NeSCC Policy 3.10.04 Fines and Penalties
NeSCC Policy 3.10.05 Appeals
NeSCC Policy 4.36.00 Parking Permits for Disabled Persons
This policy establishes campus access for visitors on Northeast State Community College campuses or property to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our faculty, staff, and students.
Visitor – an individual who is not a registered student or employee of Northeast State Community College. A visitor also applies to individuals who are volunteering on NeSCC campuses, student’s family members and friends, and employee’s family members and friends, including children.
- This policy, and all Northeast State policies, are binding for all students, faculty, staff, and visitors unless a policy explicitly states otherwise.
- This policy does not apply to governance documents, such as the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) or Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) policies.
- Visitor parking passes are available from the Northeast State Police Department.
- Visitors who receive citations should return the citation to the Northeast State Police Department.
- Building Access
- Visitors are not permitted in classrooms on any Northeast State campus.
- Exceptions require prior instructor approval.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Special Assistant to the President|
Revision History: April 2014; June 2016; Edited Dec. 2019; Edited Aug. 2023