Chapter 3: Student Affairs03:10:01 Registration of Automobiles/Permits/ Decals
- Full-time,eligible part-time, and adjunct faculty employees who desire to park in Permit Only lots must acquire and properly display a Northeast State Community College hangtag. Permanent hangtags have no expiration date. Temporary hangtags expire annually and must be renewed each year. Temporary hangtags are valid from September 1 through August 31 of the following year. Hangtags will be availible for issues by August 1 of each year.
- Permanent hangtags are issued by the Office of Human Resources and Organizational Effectivenss. Temporary hangtags are distributed by the Northeast State Police Department. Employees are responsible for obtaing a current hangtag and must provide proof of current employment. Should employees lose their hangtags of have them stolen, they must report this to Campus Police as soon as possible. A replacement tags will cost $5 and can be purchased in the Business Offices.
- Employees parked on Northesat State owns, controls, or leases must prominently display a current hangtag in their vehicles. Temporary hangtags expire August 31 of each calendar year.
- Visitor parking permits will be issued to visitors who park on any Northeast State campus. Visitor parking permits should not normally exceed five(5) days and must be prominently displyed on the dashboard of the vehicle or on motercycles.
- Employees who do not have their hangtags in thie vehicles must obtain a Visitor parking permit for the day(s) through Campus Police.
- Students/employees who do not have their hangtag in their vehicles must obtain a Visitor parking permit for the day(s) through Campus Police.
- A campus acess fee is assessed to all employees and students. Employees are assessed the fee annually, while students pay fee each semester.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Institutional Excellence and Student Success|
Revision History: April 2014, June 2016, June 2018