Chapter 3: Student Affairs03:06:06 Probation, Suspension, and Withdrawal of Registration
- Any organization may be placed on probation, be suspended, or have its registration withdrawn by the College for any of the following reasons:
- The organization fails to maintain compliance with the initial requirements for registration.
- The organization ceases to operate as an active organization.
- The organization requests withdrawal of registration.
- The organization operates or engages in any activity in violation of rules and regulations of the College, the Tennessee Board of Regents or federal or state laws.
- The organization fails to submit any required reports.
- The organization’s advisor(s) must attend annual training in order to remain in good standing.
- An organization, which is placed on probation, may continue to hold meetings but may not sponsor any activity or program.
- An organization, which is placed under suspension, may not engage in or sponsor any activity or program, and may not hold meetings.
- Where registration of an organization is withdrawn, it shall cease to exist as an organization.
- In the event an organization is placed on probation, is suspended, or has its registration withdrawn on the basis of 03:06:06 subparagraph (1d) above, the organization shall be afforded the opportunity for a hearing before the Vice President for Institutional Excellence and Student Success.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Institutional Excellence and Student Success|
Revision History: April 2014