Chapter 3: Student Affairs
03:06:04 Nature and Conditions of Registration
- Registration of a student organization for other than a temporary period will be on an annual basis only, effective until the beginning of the next fall term of the College, and shall be subject to annual renewal by the College for each ensuring year.
- Annual renewal of registration of an organization shall be dependent upon the organization’s demonstration of the following:
- It must adhere to the purposes, aims, and activities as stated in the approved constitution and bylaws.
- It must continue to meet all the requirements for initial registration.
- It must have remained in compliance with all rules and regulations of the College, the Tennessee Board of Regents, and all federal and state laws.
- It must submit all changes in the constitution and bylaws to the College for approval.
- It must maintain a current list of officers, faculty advisors, and sponsors on file with the Office of Student Life.
- It must have submitted all required financial and other reports to the College through the Office of Student Life.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Institutional Excellence and Student Success|
Revision History: April 2014, June 2017