Policies and Procedures Manual

Chapter 3: Student Affairs

03:05:13   Suggestions for Improving College Services: Speak Out

A student who has a concern and/or suggestion for improving services provided by the College should follow these steps:

  1. Concerns and/or suggestions for improving college services should first be discussed with the individual or campus office providing the service, including action(s) that can be taken to improve the service.
  2. If the above is not possible or the improvement action(s) require approval by the service provider’s supervisor or the College administration, the student should submit the concern or suggestion in writing to the Vice President for Student Affairs by using the Suggestions for Improving College Services: Speak Out Online Submission Form.
  3. The Vice President for Student Affairs will present the concern or suggestion to the Northeast State President's Cabinet, which will review the service and make a recommendation to the President.
  4. The President may direct the development and implementation of actions designed to improve the services provided by the College.
  5. The student may be contacted by the Vice President for Student Affairs if additional information is necessary. 

Back to Top

Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Student Affairs

Revision History: April 2014; September 2014, October 2014, November 2014