Chapter 3: Student Affairs03:02:03 Respect for State-owned Property
- A user shall not intentionally, recklessly or negligently misuse, damage or vandalize Northeast State Community College information technology resources.
- A user shall not attempt to modify Northeast State information technology resources without authorization.
- A user shall not circumvent or attempt to circumvent normal resource limits, log-on procedures or security regulations.
- A user shall not use Northeast State information technology resources for purposes other than those for which they were intended or authorized.
- A user shall not use Northeast State information technology resources for any private or personal for-profit activity.
- Except for those not-for-profit business activities which are directly related to an employee’s job responsibilities or which are directly related to an organization which is affiliated with Northeast State, a user shall not use Northeast State information technology resources for any not-for-profit business activities, unless authorized by the President (or their designee).
- Users shall at all times endeavor to use Northeast State information technology resources in an efficient and productive manner, and shall specifically avoid excessive game playing, printing excessive copies of document files, data, or programs; or attempting to crash or tie-up computer resources.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Information Technology|
Revision History: April 2014; Edited Feb. 2020