Chapter 6: College Committees & Advisory Councils06:22:00 Grant and Resource Development Committee
The Grant and Resource Development Committee provides members an opportunity to provide direct input on grant and resource development-related matters. The committee will review grant development processes and procedures annually and develop and review annually a manual to guide grant and resource development. The committee will meet at least annually.
Recommendations for membership on the council are made to the President by the Executive Director of the Grant Development Office. Members will be appointed by the President.
- Executive Director of the Grant Development Office, Chair
- Representatives from the major divisions of the college to be appointed by the President upon recommendation by the Executive Director of the Grant Development Office.
- Academic Affairs (3)
- Finance and Administration (1)
- Finance (1)
- Marketing/Community Relations/Foundation (1)
- Research, Analytics, and Planning (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Workforce Solutions (1)
- Student Success (1)
Review of recommendations
The Vice Presidents will implement any final recommendations from the President as a result of the Grant and Resource Development meetings and report changes annually as part of the strategic planning process.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Access and Development|
Revision History: Implemented: May 2012; Revised March 2013; July 2014; Sept. 2014; Edited Aug. 2019; Edited Oct. 2019