Chapter 6: College Committees & Advisory Councils06:22:00 Grant Advisory Committee
The Grant Advisory Committee provides members an opportunity to provide direct input on grant-related matters. The committee will conduct annual reviews of grant development processes and procedures and the grant management handbook. The committee will meet at least annually.
Recommendations for membership on the committee are made to the President by the Director of Grant Development. Members will be appointed by the President.
- Director of Grant Development, Chair
- Vice President for Administration and Grant Development (Ex Officio)
- Grant Compliance Officer
- Representatives from the major divisions of the College to be appointed by the President upon recommendation by the Director of Grant Development.
- Academic Affairs (3)
- Finance (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Institutional Excellence and Student Success (2)
- Marketing/Community Relations/Foundation (1)
- Research, Analytics, and Planning (1)
- Workforce and Economic Development (1)
Review of recommendations
The Vice Presidents will implement any final recommendations from the President as a result of the Grant Advisory Committee meetings and report changes annually as part of the strategic planning process.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Administration and Grant Development|
Revision History: Implemented: May 2012; Revised March 2013; July 2014; Sept. 2014; Edited Aug. 2019; Edited Oct. 2019; Edited Feb. 2020; Revised July 2021