Chapter 6: College Committees & Advisory Councils
06:19:00 General Advisory Council
- Purpose: The purpose of the Committee shall be to advise the president on any matter concerning the College and serve as ambassadors in disseminating information about the College’s programs and services. Responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership in advancing the educational offerings and services of the College.
- Assist the College in maintaining and developing educational programming to meet the employment needs of local business and industry.
- Serve as a source of information on environmental factors which may affect the College.
- As occasions arise, involve other interested community leaders in support of the College.
- Membership: The membership shall consist of not more than twenty (20) members. Members are appointed by the president for a term of two years.
The committee chair shall post a meeting summary on the campus bulletin board and post minutes/actions/plans on the Campus Drive, Committees Folder.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: President|
Revision History: April 2005, Sept. 2014