Chapter 6: College Committees & Advisory Councils
06:26:00 Intellectual Property Advisory
TBR Policy 5:01:06:00 Intellectual Property
- Purpose: The Intellectual Property Advisory Committee shall conduct such investigation as may be necessary to assess the rights and responsibilities of all parties as to inventions, discoveries, and copyrightable materials. The Committee shall advise the president in all matters/concerns/issues of inventions, discoveries, and copyright or copyrightable materials as it may impact the institution.
- Membership: A committee of faculty and staff experienced in research, innovation, and the production of copyrighted materials shall be established as follows:
- Chief Information Officer
- Dean of Library, Chair
- Faculty (4) - Appointed by the President
- Staff (1) - Appointed by the President
The committee chair shall post a meeting summary on the campus bulletin board and post minutes/actions/plans on the Campus Drive, Committees Folder.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Administrative Services|
Revision History: February 2007, February 2009, November 2011, March 2013, June 2013, Sept 2014