Chapter 6: College Committees & Advisory Councils
- Purpose: The Furniture/Décor Committee establishes consistency in the furnishing and decorating of office and reception areas to ensure suitable quality at reasonable costs. The Committee reviews requests from departments on an as-needed basis with respect to areas under new construction as well as renovation. The Committee approves the purchase of furnishings and decorating items in accordance with a college-wide policy. Exceptions may be recommended to the President for approval.
- Dean of the Library
- Department Head, Administrative Professional Technology
- Director of Evening Services
- Director of Plant Operations, Chair
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Grants and Contracts Officer
The committee chair shall and post minutes/actions/plans on the Campus Drive, Committees Folder.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Administrative Services|
Revision History: November 2002, September 2013, September 2014, May 2017