Chapter 6: College Committees & Advisory Councils
06:08:00 Cultural Activities
Purpose: The Cultural Activities Committee identifies, plans, and coordinates a variety of campus activities designed for the cultural enrichment of Northeast State students, faculty, and staff and for residents of the region.
- Chair, elected by the Committee
- Chief Information Officer
- Dean of Humanities
- Director of Community Relations
- Director of Student Life
- Four faculty members appointed by the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Two Students appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Vice President for Academic Affairs (ex-officio)
- Vice President for Student Affairs
The committee chair shall post a meeting summary on the campus bulletin board and post minutes/actions/plans on the Campus Drive, Committees Folder.
Back to Top
|Divisional Review Responsibilities Checklist: Student Affairs|
Revision History: January 2007, March 2008, August 2008, September 2011, November 2011, March 2013, Sept 2014