Click the Student Alerts logo to submit Student Alerts related to:
This form is for use by faculty and staff only.
Click the Behaviors of Concern logo to submit Behaviors of Concern (BITA and Care Teams) related to:
This form is for use by students, faculty, and staff.
- Disruptive, Belligerent, or Inappropriate Behavior
- Impairment of Thoughts
- Lack of Anger Management or Overly Aggressive Behavior
- Low Frustration Tolerance or Overreaction to Circumstances
- Notable Change in Behavior, Appearance, or Emotional Reactions
- Verbal or Written References to Violence, Harm to Self, or Harm to Others
- Violation of the Student Code of Conduct
If the incident is an emergency or requires immediate intervention (behaviors causing harm to self or harm to others), contact:
Campus Police at 423.677.7927 (emergency cell) or call 9-1-1
Timely Warnings or Emergency Notifications may be necessary to alert the campus community to potential danger.
Emergent Behaviors that require immediate intervention include:
Criminal Activities, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, Stalking, Hazing / Bullying, Hate Crime, Harassment, Self-injurious Behavior, Suicidality (Attempts, Gestures, Ideation, Threats)
Copyright © 2018 Northeast State. All Rights Reserved. Report violations