iPhone/iPad & Android Apps
Northeast State has a mobile app for both the iPhone/iPad and the Android. The app keeps you connected to the campus by offering the following features:
- Campus Departmental Directory
- Campus Maps of the main campus and Kingsport sites
- Northeast State News
- Information about the various campus sites located in the area
- Library information including hours of operation, ask-a-librarian, and research options
- Social site information from Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
The iPhone/iPad app is available on the Apple App Store. It requires iOS5 and is a universal iPhone app that will run on the iPad.
Download iPhone/iPad App >>
The Android app is available from the Android Market. It will work on most versions of the Android operating system.
Download Android App >>